Berryz Koubou?!
What on Earth have they done to deserve representing Japan at this festival? I mean, I love Berryz and all, sans Risako, but I could name an endless ammount of other artists who deserve being there much more.
I doubt an explanation for this will be released, but I just… it baffles me. Berryz singing with artists that never fail to be anything less than amazing such as DBSK, SHINee, w-inds, and dare I say it, SNSD (but you have to give them credit, they blow H!P out of the water, especially Berryz).
Here’s the full artist list:
Korea: TVXQ, Shinee, Girls’ Generation
Japan: w-inds, Berryz Kobo
China: Anson Hu
Taiwan: Fahrenheit
Hong Kong: Karen Mok
Thailand: Ice
Vietnam: Ho Quynh Huong
Philippines: Rivermaya
Indonesia: Agnes Monica
Not quite sure what to expect here. But honestly, if they had to do an H!P group, why not Morning Musume?? They’re the internationally recognized ones here.












